From 9 to 9.45 AM
• Art and breastfeeding; a view of the women in history and breastfeeding through art
• By Dr. Alliet Philippe, a pediatrician in Jessa General Hospital
From 9.45 to 10.45 AM
• Primate milk en human uniqueness; about mamalian milk evolution,the specialness of each individual’s milk
• By prof. Katie Hinde, an associate professor from School of Human Evolution and Social Change in Arizona State University.
From 11.15 to 12 AM
• Lactation programming: How mom’s milk may infl uence child development in unexpected ways.
• By Prof. Dr. Carolina de Weerth from the Baby & Child Research
Center at Radboud University.
From 1 to 2 PM
• Human milk en the Microbiome; by prof. Katie Hinde.
From 2.45 to 3.30 PM
• Pro-Breastfeeding? On the macro-ethical impact of healthcare professional’s choices to promote lactation
• By Sam Geuens; a clinical sexologist, psychotherapisst and moral
philosopher connected to the PCL University college’s.
BVL PAPERPRICE + PAUSE
From 3.30 to 4.30 PM
• How the biological ‘recipe’ of milk differs for sons and daughters; by prof. Katie Hinde.
Holiday Inn Hotel, Hasselt
van 8u15 tot 16u30
Registration gives access to the presentations and includes a sandwich lunch and possibility for networking with lactation
Early Bird registration until 15 September 2018:
only 60,00 euro
After 15 September 2018:
Members BVL: 75,00 euro
Members VBOV: 105,00 euro
Nonmembers BVL & VBOV: 145,00 euro
Info en inschrijven
Informatie en inschrijven kan je vinden op de site van de BVL