Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: Moncton Lecture Theatre, St George's, University of London, Cranmer Terrace, London SW17 0RE
Speaker(s): Francesca Martinez, Kati Edwards, Milli Hill, Dr Lesley Kay and others
Department of Midwifery Annual Conference: 'I Have a Voice'
Note: This event is free for all Kingston and St George's Midwifery students. Register by Friday, 22 December 2017 following the link: https://www.healthcare.ac.uk/events_form/midwifery_14feb18.php
Registration for other interested parties will open shortly.
Newly confirmed speakers announced:
* Professor Jacqueline Dunkley-Bent - Head of Maternity Children & Young People NHS England
* Kathryn Gutteridge - President, Royal College of Midwives
* Laura Godfrey-Isaacs - Midwife, artist, activist
* Francesca Martinez - Comedian, Writer and Campaigner
* Progress Theatre - Thought provoking and exciting theatre exploring midwifery practice and culture
* Milli Hill - author of 'The Positive Birth Book' and founder of 'The Positive Birth Movement'
* Kati Edwards - Spoken word artist, doula and hypno-birthing practitioner
* Dr Lesley Kay - Senior Lecturer, Department of Midwifery
* Caroline Calonder - Artist, Founder of Mosaic Education Studios
The event is FREE for all Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education Midwifery Students
(seats to be booked by 22 December 2017)
Students from other Universities: £25 (Please Note: you might be requested to present a valid student ID)
EARLY BIRD FEE (before 15 January 2018): £50
Standard Fee (after 15 January 2018): £75
Booking is essential to attend this event.