We are excited to announce the Virtual Seminar of the European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health, 7 & 8 May 2021. The main theme is "Delivering contraception and sexual & reproductive health care in our new world".
A mix of lectures by experts in the field, free communications & silent posters.
• Medical therapies in endometriosis
• Breaking news in contraception
• Estetrol: a significant innovation in contraception
• The role of Combined Oral Contraception in the COVID era
• Drug interactions with hormonal contraception including HIV and broad-spectrum antibiotics
• Teenage sexual health and contraception
• Estrogen free contraception
• LARC: Update on intrauterine contraception
• Transgender: challenges in management
• Update on Emergency Contraception
2 days of education with discounted rates for members, non-doctors, students/residents in training
- Paid up ESC member
- Doctor: 70 Euro
- Non-doctors or Student/Resident in training: Free
- Non ESC Member
- Doctor: 130 Euro (including ESC membership 2021)
- Non-doctor or Student/Resident in training: 60 Euro (including ESC membership 2021)
- Paid-up participant 16th ESC Congress, Ghent: Free
- Industry: 200 Euro
Special group rates available. Check the registration information for details.
Informatie en inschrijven
For more information and registration: https://escrh.eu/