The congress will be held in the beautiful city of Leuven, Belgium on February 4 – 6, 2019. This 3rd edition will focus on “High Quality Care4 the Future: Nurses and Midwives Taking the Lead”. We offer an exciting programme including distinguished international keynote speakers, oral, poster and symposia presenters discussing innovative and broad scientific topics related to nursing and midwifery.
We are honored to welcome a variety of experts and key opinion leaders to present their scientific work and interact with a truly international community of nursing and midwifery researchers and practitioners. Some of our confirmed invited speakers include:
- Prof. Dr. Dimitri Beeckman (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Prof. Dr. Veronique Boscart (Conestoga College, Canada)
- Prof. Dr. Mary Gobbi (University of Southampton, UK)
- Prof. Dr. Agnes Higgins (Trinity College, Ireland)
- Prof. Dr. Karen Hill (Baptist Health Lexigton, USA)
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Leuven for the CARE 4 congress!
Voor meer informatie verwijzen we naar de CARE4 website via https://kuleuvencongres.be/CARE4-2019