25-28 May 2022, Ghent, Belgium
We are delighted to welcome you in Ghent, Belgium, a beautiful and well-preserved, charming historic city.
The theme of the congress is “Challenging times, are we ready? Novel approaches to sexual and reproductive health”. During this congress we have the great opportunity to focus on a number of themes which are at the heart of this evolution.
- The many faces of birth control with new views on contraception and abortion
- “Sex in the city” with STI’s and innovative solutions
- The social media and LGTB+ creating opportunities for further sexual liberation?
- The collateral damage of this rapidly changing world such as sexual violence and (dys)function.
- The “Flat World” has an impact on our thinking about values, ethics and policy making.
16th #ESCRH2022 will be a hybrid event, comprising both an in-person conference and sessions in live streaming
Gent ICC – international convention center, Van Rysselberghedreef 2 bus 1 – Citadelpark, B – 9000 Gent